Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The things that I enjoy

Since I seem to have another viewer to my blog (you know who you are) :P I've decided to try and update my blog more often. Now what should I talk about?

As some of you may know, a few years ago I was going to school for computer repair. I have decided to return to the realm of geekdom :) and to return to my studying. Then when I am ready, I will restart my school, which will give me the ability to repair computers and make money at it too. :) The actual hands on experience, I'm not sure how I'm going to get that. But then again I guess I don't have to really worry about it until I get my degree. Now do I?

Those of you who are Sacred fans are probably looking forward to the release of Underworld. I know I am. Either that or you are playing Guild Wars and could give 2 cents about Underworld. :) Anyone who reads this and is actually playing Guild Wars, how is it? I would guess by the name that you would join a guild and then possibly fight with or against another guild. Is that what it's like? Or am I totally off? Please let me know, I'm curious.

Ok I think that's enough for today. Can't be telling ya'll my secrets. If I did then you wouldn't have any reason to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home