Friday, April 01, 2005

My prayer are with you Pope John Paul II

As you might know, the pope has been sick now for a month or two. These last couple of days have seen his health worsen, bringing what has been dreaded, the death of our pope. Today I heard on the radio that the Italian news said that the pope had died. Much to my shock, I felt a lump in my throat. This is the only pope that I've known, and I guess I was just shocked to hear that he had died.

When I came home, I saw that the news what saying that he didn't die, but he wasn't doing well. Why would it be announced that he had died, if he didn't? So my prayers go to the pope, be at peace and I pray that you aren't in pain and if it's god's will, then take you soon. You have done so much for us, I wish we could help you half as much. God Bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home