Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mandy in all her greatest and why I hate the winter

Anyone that knows Mandy knows that she is a very funny little terror that's into everything. Well, last night we put her to bed, and about 9:30 my husband calls me to our room door. What did I hear, I hear you ask. I heard Mandy laughing to herself. It sounded like someone was in the bedroom tickling her. It was so funny. So Tony goes into the bedroom, to make sure she's alright. She's fine, so he tucks her back in and leaves. Well we were both afraid that she'd start screaming now, since usually if you go into the bedroom while she's still awake, she decides that it's play time and wants out of the crib. But not last night. She starts laughing again. Maybe she was laughing at some personal joke, who knows.

Yes, I hate the winter. I'm tired of this freaking snow. But the snow isn't the worst of it, it's the ice that formed from it raining yesterday, and then dropping 40 degrees. According to the weatherman earlier, is was 17 degrees. Ugh. To make things worse, my son's bus was 45 minutes late (he's the second child to be picked up) and the yahoos over here didn't clear off the walkway, stairs, or the sidewalk. It was like a skating ring. I'm just happy that I didn't fall going up or down the stairs. So here I sit freezing and dreaming of warmer weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home