Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My new and updated Knitting page

Some of you may or may not know that I knit. I used to have a small cheesy site up on AOL that showed a few pictures. I decided to fix it up today, and AOL complained that I didn't have enough space left to do it. So I found another site that has free web space. Yeah, they have banner-ads, but I guess it's better than nothing. Well, to make a long store short, my site it up and running. Click here to see the wonders of me and my knitting.

But the good news doesn't stop there. Those of you who know me, know that I've been working on a blanket for my nephew (and if you didn't know, well now you do). I'm happy to announce that I have finally finished it. I can't believe that I'm done with it. I have to take some pictures of it completed. Once I do, I'll post them here and on my web page.

Now onto my next project, a new scarf for Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home