Monday, January 31, 2005

Missing old friends

On and off I've found myself thinking about old friends. I've been lucky enough to find most of them, but there is still one that is lost to me. Her name is (or was the last I knew) Tracey Perrault. We both went to Lakewood High class of '91, spent most of our free time hanging out with each other. The last time I saw her was back in '93 when I flew out with her mom to see her (ahh I still remember Vegas). Foolishly, I lost touch with her (I blame myself for that), and have been unable to find her. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone reading this knows her or someone from her family, please ask her to get in-touch with me. Remind her of our Def Leppard silk screened paper, my Labrador eating her sneakers, but leaving mine alone, and when I would ride my bike down Route 9 so we could hang out during the summer. Hopefully she'll remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home