Friday, April 08, 2005

A joyous day, and then again also a sad day

Today Pope John Paul II was laid to rest. I haven't seen the actually funeral yet, but from what I read, it was a day of high emotions. From the applause that the pope's body got, to the cheers that he should be made a saint as soon as possible, and many other things that I will be able to talk about once I watch it. It was a sad day when the pope died, but if you think about how much pain he was in, then I guess it was a good day too.

On a totally different topic, I have something to announce about me. I have decided to join a clan that plays Sacred online. The clan is called Warrior Nation. If you ever want to play a game online with a bunch of people, then look there. They have all been very nice to me, helping me out so I don't die in the first 5 minutes. The only catch is that you have to have someone voucher for you. There is a forum that you can go to and see if you can find some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home