Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Silly Mandy and silly Mommy :)

Woah it has been a long time since I have written in this thing, hasn't it. Oops. I will try to be better and write more often.

Well my poor Mandy has more fun in store for her. I took her to the ENT (ear, nose and throat doctor) last Thursday. Well like always, Mandy did her banshee scream, which scared the crud out of the doctor (Woohoo you go Mandy :P). He told me that she has fluid in her ears right now, and that she is going to need tubes put in. :( My nephew Peter (the one that I made the big bluish blanket for) just had it done. From what I understand, the operation doesn't take long. But still, this poor kid has been through enough. I knew this was coming (she has had more ear infections that I can count), but it still upset me when he told me.

Well on a more uplifting note, I have found a great online RPG game. It is a MMO (Massive Multi-player Online) game called Rose Online. I was never a big fan of those types of games, so I am surprised that I enjoy this one as much as I do. It is still in it's beta stage. That has its good points and bad points. Good point, it is free to download and free to play. :) Bad Points, it is still extremely buggy and the servers crash every other day. I am not complaining though. Here is a picture of my character. She is a butt-kicking muse (magic user). Check out my fairy wings. Aren't they just the cutest. Haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home