Saturday, June 25, 2005

Color Quiz

Well it is late and I am surprised that I haven't fallen over yet (think….smell something burning….stopped thinking :)…yeah I have been up 19 hours eesch). I know this is kinda silly, but what the hell I will post it.

I found this color quiz on a friend's website and I decided to try it. You pick from the same colors twice, and that is supposed to determine the type of person you are from the order that you picked the colors. Well as you can probably guess, I did it. And I must say, it isn't to bad. For those of you who know me, will probably see where it was right on and places where it wasn't as close. For those of you who don't, well you will just have imagine for yourself, now won't ya. :P

Your Existing Situation

Orderly, methodical, and self-contained. Needs the respect, recognition, and understanding of those close to her.

Your Stress Sources

Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied her.

Your Desired Objective

Demands that ideas and emotions shall merge and blend perfectly. Refuses to make any concessions or to accept any compromises.

Your Actual Problem

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. Her refusal to admit this leads to her adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.
(hmm…maybe that is why I am so stubborn :D Nah, it is just who I am.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home