Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pain filled days :(

My poor husband hurt his back somehow at work last Friday. Last weekend was ok, the pain wasn't that bad. So he decided to go to work on Monday. Well that was the worst thing that he could have done. Now he can barely move without having this horrible pain shooting through his back. I took him to the doctors on Tuesday to see what the problem was. You could not believe how hard it is to find a doctor that will see people with back pain. But I digress. The doctor was not able to tell us what the problem was. He did give Tony a prescription for painkillers and something to relax his muscles. The painkillers really aren't working so that leaves Tony in constant pain. We are supposed to go for a spine MRI Tuesday and then see the doctor again on Thursday. Hopefully we will know more then. I hope so. I hate seeing my sweetie in so much pain and know that I can't do anything to help him. Well I will make an update when I know more. I just hope that it is good news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home