Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hello all

Good morning to all of you. I have decided to move my tiny little blog from it's old space to here. I don't think that I'm going to move the whole site, so if you want to read my old posts, or if you are just curious what little ol' me was up to last year, click here. (Even though, for some bizarre reason, it doesn't want to come up for me unless I'm on AOL, maybe you'll have more luck.)

So hopefully now I'll be able to post some pictures up here (first will be my cute kids. Once I get my son to take a picture with his eyes open, that is.) :) So sit back and enjoy yourself, and if you have a comment or just want to say hi, I'd love to hear it.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger french toast girl said...

Yay, Jen! I love Blogger. Now let's see some pictures!

love, me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home